Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day/doctor appointment

Well now that I am almost 5 months pregnant I suppose the "nesting" phase has set in. I did this baout htis time last year while pregnant with Grayson. I went to buy some storage tubs today to clean out Isabel's room because it is that time of the year to do this! And I decided to start taking down the pink in the nursery along with Grayson's things. It really was not as hard as I guess it owuld have been a few months ago but I came across a bib that belonged to Isabel when she was a baby that I had saved for Grayson. It read "Baby's First Valentine's Day" It brought tears to my eyes that she would be wearing that today. I almost feel like I'm betraying her by packing her stuff up and have gotten a little bitter over replacing pink with boy colors. Only because I never got to use these things on sweet Grayson. But God constantly reminds me that these are material things and really are meaningless in the scheme of things. I k now this but it is still something that I have in the back of my mind. We went to the doctor this past week and had a pretty lengthy ultra spund done and he is certainly an active little thing! I am so excited for him to come and we are pretty certain on a name for him but will let you know as soon as we "officially" decide!

Happy Valentines Day!

No comments: