Saturday, February 28, 2009

He has a name!

Joey and I finally decided for certain that we are going to name our little boy James Knox Butler and call him Knox. James is Joey's dad's name and Knox is a name I actually had picked out for Grayson if she were a boy. I had a little boy come in my office one day and his name was Knox and I fell in love with it since then. He is quite an active little thing at times but not as much as I would like him to be and I just really think this name is going to be perfect for him. We are 21 weeks and getting anxious and excited. God has definitely came through as always and has given me the peace that surpasses all things. I rarely think negative thoughts about this pregnancy ending any other way than good. My mind has been set on good things and I love this little guy so much already. I absolutely love feeling him move so much, it reminds me of Grayson. It's by far the most exciting thing I could ever have happen to me right now when feeling him. Isabel is so excited and counts the days down every day. She sings to my tummy and talks to Knox all the time. Of course I do not have to tell you how excited Joey is. He has become obsessed with fishing and boughta boat this past week. Him and Isabel are in heaven with it and we know little Knox will enjoy it one day as well.Joey went to Bass Pro the other day and bought Knox his first little outfit. Its white with a fish on it and it says Bass Pro on. I thought that was sweet. Its so small it could fit a little baby doll. We still do not know the exact date of his arrival but we are thinking it will be either a few days before Father's Day or a few days after.

Please continue to pray as we get closer that God will continue giving us that peace we have. I pray all the time for Him to allow us to feel your prayers.

Philippians 4: 11_13
"I am not sayign this because I am need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do EVERYTHING through Him who gives me strenght."

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so happy and excited for all 3 of you! I love, love, love the name Knox! What a great name! Love you and miss you both!

mandy said...

Knox Butler is about the coolest, toughest little boy name I've heard. Love it, love it. Love the verse at the end. Good one for all of us :) Love you guys too!

Marsha Weems Stacey said...

I can't wait for Mac and Knox to get really muddy together! Better put another life jacket in that boat for him (and probably for Scott too! haha)

We love y'all, and I pray you will feel our prayers as well.

Anonymous said...

Hooray!!! I continue to pray for you every day and for our little man who now has a beautiful name. In my prayers, not only do I pray for you, Joey and Isabel, but I praise and thank our God for putting you in our family--- I love you

Anonymous said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the name! It absolutely ROCKS! Knox rocks! Ha! I'm a dork, I know! I am praying for you and your family.